You are only 4 ingredients away from the tastiest Brussels sprouts that will have you snarfing them down! Grilled Brussels sprouts are an easy way to make a delicious side dish.
If you like to eat more veggies, you might as well pick an easy and delicious recipe! This one will be perfect for anyone who loves or wants to love Brussel sprouts!
This recipe can be made with regular or purple Brussels sprouts for a fun twist!
Ingredients you need
- fresh Brussels sprouts
- olive oil
- lemon pepper seasoning
- chipotle chili powder
How to Grill Brussels Sprouts
- wash, trim end and cut in half or quarters
- toss with oil and seasoning
- add to grill basket on preheated grill
- toss often
More cooking tips
If you prefer softer Brussels sprouts, you can microwave them for 3-4 minutes before tossing with oil and seasoning
Toss often to keep leaves from burning
What grill is best
You can make these on any kind of grill you prefer! I usually make them on my regular gas grill but also love making them on the Traeger for a smoky flavor.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge up to 3 days.
Reheat in microwave to serve.
I love making up a big batch as meal prep for the week.
Grilled Brussels Sprouts
- 12 oz brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- Preheat grill to around 400 degrees
- Remove ends from Brussels sprouts and cut in half lengthwise
- Toss with oil and seasoning
- Place in grill basket on grill and let cook for 4-6 minutes, then toss
- Continue cooking and tossing in the basket every 4-6 minutes until tender
- microwave for 3-4 minutes before grilling if desired for softer Brussels sprouts
- use regular or purple Brussels sprouts which are sweeter
- use a grill pan on the grill for best results
Leave a Reply