My go-to for healthy and easy meal prep! This Greek Chicken Salad is quick and easy to make and perfect for a family meal or for lunches all week!
This may not qualify as a traditional greek salad but it is certainly inspired by all the greek flavors! Plus, this salad is packed with crunchy lettuce and juicy chicken for a flavorful and filling meal.
- Greek Chicken Kabobs
- romaine lettuce
- kalamata olives
- red onions
- cucumbers – I prefer English or seedless cucumbers
- dressing – your favorite vinaigrette like
Prepping this salad:
I prefer chopping all of the ingredients ahead and storing separately until ready to use.
You can even cook up the chicken ahead and serve it cold if desired.
This is great for meal prep and you can assemble the salad without dressing for a grab and go lunch.
Dressing the salad
You can make a favorite homemade vinaigrette recipe or use store bought.
Lemon or balsamic go well with this salad as would a greek dressing.
As always, if buying bottled, check the label carefully for gluten or allergens.
Greek Chicken Salad
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber quartered
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1 pound leftover greek chicken kabobs
- 1 avocado cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- Add all ingredients to bowl and toss
- Serve with dressing of choice
- nutrition facts are calculated without dressing
- to prep ahead, chop all ingredients and store separately
- can assemble for quick meal prep grab and go but leave dressing off until ready to serve