Yes for meal prep on the grill! These delicious Vegan Burrito Bowls are assembled from some of my favorite grill recipes and are not only healthy, but easy to make!
One of my favorite parts of this recipe is how easy it is to customize! Have a few different ingredients on hand to use up? Toss them in this bowl!
These are great as a dinner for two, or for splitting up into 2-3 lunches for yourself for the week.
What you’ll need to make these burrito bowls:
- cooked white or brown rice
- Fajita Veggies
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
- Pineapple Salsa
- prepared homemade or store-bought guacamole
- lettuce or other favorite greens
Note – not all of these are vegan
- use cauliflower rice instead of regular rice
- add some cooked chicken or steak
- use mango or another flavor of salsa
- add diced avocado
- drizzle with sour cream
- if prepping ahead, store the salsa, lettuce and guac separately from the rest so that it can be reheated
- try different seasoning blends on the mushrooms and peppers when cooking for different flavor combos!
Vegan Burrito Bowls
- Assemble all ingredients in bowl over rice before serving
- if meal prepping, store guac, salsa and lettuce separately so that you can reheat remaining ingredients